Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Altered Heart

When I saw this wooden heart with hook in a Pound Shop, I immediately thought "I could alter that".  So here we are. 

I painted it with Gee-Soo Good and then painted some Pebeo Red Acrylic paint on top.  I stamped Honeycomb Backgound, Script Background and part of the tree from Nature 1 stamps randomly in Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  I then stamped and embossed the flowers, leaves and bird from Live Love Laugh stamp set, coloured them with Distress Ink, cut them out and decoupaged them on to the heart.







I am entering this in the Indigo Blu Challenge Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Norma, what a fine and what a great result...I think you need to go back and buy more...these would make great presents...
    Thank you for joining in over at the IndigoBlu Forever 21 Challenge Blog. Good Luck Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo, that's exactly what I did, got another 4. Think I will do a doggy themed one next for hanging the dogs leads on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow I agree with Jo on the previous comment these would make gorgeous gifts and the way you have decorated this heart is stunning :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a bargain! and I love what you've done with it. Great colours and the background looks fab. Glad you managed to get more of them. Thanks for joining in with the Forever 21 challenge ....... good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete